Eats & Drinks
It’s All about Good Food
Our culinary team strives to present you with a unique and unforgettable dining experience that will enhance your Belizean jungle adventure. We love farm-to-table cooking, and our gourmet chefs combine the freshest local products with their cooking skills to dazzle you with elegant candlelit dinners served outdoors in our stunning open-air dining room.
At Table Rock we pride ourselves on catering to each of our guest’s specific tastes and unique dietary needs. We are known for our fabulous meals that are suitable for those who prefer vegetarian or vegan meals, and for those who suffer from Celiac’s Disease, lactose intolerance, diabetes, and specific food allergies. Keep in mind that we are in the jungle and because of our small size and insistence on using the freshest foods available, we need your help to ensure we have enough of the kinds of food you require on hand. That’s why we’ll ask you to complete a quick Food Questionnaire prior to your arrival and have you make reservations for your meals at least one day in advance.
- Reservations required
- Children under 12 years of age eat from our kids’ menu as priced or smaller portions of adult menu for half price.
- Meal prices listed are per person, per day in US Dollars.
- Please add 10% service charge and 12.5% sales tax to above meal prices.
- Prices do NOT include desserts, snacks, or beverages other than those listed.
- Completed FOOD QUESTIONNAIRE is required for each guest so that we may best cater to your specific tastes and/or dietary restrictions.
- Kindly note that all prices are listed in US Dollars, but will be charged in Belize Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate, which is currently 2 BZD: 1 USD. Your bank or credit card company may apply additional fees for facilitating a foreign transaction.