Just to give you an idea . . .
Because of our small size, our location in the jungle, and our limited refrigeration space due to our 100% off-grid status, providing great meals that meet all our guests’ dietary needs can be challenging, to say the least. But that doesn’t mean we sacrifice quality! Our menu options are not huge, but they are fresh, delicious, and changed up every day. Here’s just a little sample of what some of our menus might look like during your stay . . .
- Reservations required
- Children under 12 years of age eat from our kids’ menu as priced or smaller portions of adult menu for half price.
- Meal prices listed are per person, per day in US Dollars.
- Please add 10% service charge and 12.5% sales tax to above meal prices.
- Prices do NOT include desserts, snacks, or beverages other than those listed.
- Completed FOOD QUESTIONNAIRE is required for each guest so that we may best cater to your specific tastes and/or dietary restrictions.
- Kindly note that all prices are listed in US Dollars, but will be charged in Belize Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate, which is currently 2 BZD: 1 USD. Your bank or credit card company may apply additional fees for facilitating a foreign transaction.