JUNGLE VIEW CABAÑAS
|2020 & 2021||HIGH SEASON||LOW SEASON||PEAK SEASON|
|Queen Jungle View Cabaña|
King Jungle View Cabaña
- HIGH SEASON: January 4-April 6, 2020/ April 15-June 30, 2020 / November 1-December 20, 2020 /// January 4- March 29, 2021 / April 7-April 30, 2021 / November 1-December 20, 2021
- LOW SEASON: July 1-October 31, 2020 /// May 1-October 31, 2021
- PEAK SEASON: April 7-14, 2020 / December 21, 2020-January 3, 2021 /// March 30-April 6, 2021 / December 21, 2021-January 3, 2022
- Prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars and are per room, per night based on double occupancy.
- Up to two children under 18 years of age stay for free in the same room with parent using existing bed. Additional adults or children in a room or the addition of a roll-away bed or crib each incur a US$20 per night fee.
- Please add 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge.
- Please read our Policies for additional information.
Please consider the following before booking:
- We are 100% energy self-sufficient, using solar electricity backed up by generator power to offer 24-hour electricity. However, to help preserve our delicate solar-powered energy system, we do impose certain restrictions on electricity use:
- We offer USB outlets ONLY in each guest room. There are 110V charging stations located in our guest common areas for the charging of larger items, such as laptops. We do have accommodations for our guests who need to use a CPAP machine – please contact us.
- The use of hairdryers, curling irons, clothes irons, hot rollers, and other high-wattage electrical appliances is PROHIBITED.
- There is no air conditioning. Industrial ceiling fans are provided in all guest rooms and common areas.
- We do not offer mini-fridges, televisions, coffee makers, or hot plates in any of our guest rooms.
- It does rain in the rainforest, and at certain times of year if there have been heavy rains, it is possible that flooding may occur which may temporarily close our complimentary river activities and certain adventure tours. These closures are for your safety. Tours cancelled by the tour operator due to safety issues will be refunded, however there is no monetary value or refund applicable to closed complimentary on-site activities.
- Although we do our best to keep insects to a minimum by fully screening guest rooms, cleaning guest rooms daily, providing excellent drainage for water, and raking excess forest debris, we are in the jungle and insects, as well as other wildlife, are part of our surroundings and help keep nature in balance. Most insects are harmless and merely a nuisance, but there are other bugs, such as scorpions or bees, which can give a painful sting or be a concern for those guests with allergies.
- It is HUMID! Should you have chronic breathing issues or be highly sensitive to molds, need your clothes to dry immediately, and do not like to sweat or to have occasional moisture in your linens, then you may want to reconsider a stay in Belize, or consider a location in town that offers climate control.
- The roads are rough. If you are not comfortable driving for periods of time on bumpy, unpaved roads, then you may not enjoy your time at Table Rock or in Belize. A 3-mile portion of the 5-mile road from San Ignacio to Table Rock is still unpaved, as are the roads to many of the most popular tourist attractions in this part of the country.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet service is available for all of our guests with use of their own computer or handheld device in the common areas. The Internet at Table Rock is made possible by multiple towers beaming the signal to us from town. This connection can be affected by rainy and windy weather, as well as by local anomalies such as power outages in town or the number of people using the system at the same time, so it may be slower or unavailable from time to time.
- We are not equipped for self-catering. There is no kitchen facility available for guest use. We kindly ask that guests be mindful of keeping any food items in guest rooms tightly sealed to prevent unwanted pests. We provide fantastic meals, but are also more than happy to recommend restaurants nearby. We’ll even call and make a reservation for you!
- We are isolated from the noise and nightlife of town because our guests like it that way. We do kindly ask that you be respectful of other guests while you are here.
- Payment for your room is required in full to confirm your reservation.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, US Dollars, and Belize Dollars.
- All cabaña and cabin rates are based on double occupancy. The Shamrock Bluff House rate allows for up to six guests.
- Up to two children under 18 years of age stay for free in the same room with parent using the existing beds. Additional adults or children in a room or the addition of a roll-away bed each incur a US$20 per night fee.
- Please add 9% hotel tax and 10% service charge to all room rates.
- All charges will be made in Belize Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate, which is currently 2 BZD: 1 USD. Your bank or credit card company may apply fees for facilitating a foreign transaction.
- CANCELLATIONS: If something comes up and you need to cancel or change all or part of your reservation, and the cancellation is 45 days or more from your arrival date, you will be refunded all but a US$50.00 administration fee per room. Cancellations or changes made after this are non-refundable. No shows and cancellations for circumstances out of the hotel’s control (i.e., cancelled flights, weather, etc.) cannot be refunded. For this reason, we STRONGLY encourage the purchase of travel insurance.
- No refunds are available for any pre-paid meals not used or any unused portion of a pre-paid vacation package.
- Any adventure tours cancelled by the guest less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date incur a 50% cancellation fee to cover the cost of the meals, pre-paid entrance fees, and guide’s salary. Tours cancelled by the tour operator will be refunded in full.
- Our complimentary on-site activities hold no monetary value and discounts will not be given should any of these activities be unavailable due to acts of nature, safety concerns, or other reasons.
- Check-In: 3:00 PM / Check-Out: 11:00 AM.
- Guests are always welcome to arrive earlier than the check-in time and enjoy the property and its amenities until their room is ready.
- Complimentary Self-Guided On-Site Activities:
- Upstream Canoeing
- Lazy River Tubing
- Farm Animal Feeding
- Swimming in the Macal River and Jungle Infinity Pool
- All Guest Rooms Include:
- 24-Hour Electricity
- Local Cell Phones
- Limited Bandwidth Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Shamrock Bluff House offers weekly housekeeping, daily service available for an additional fee
- Hot Water River Stone Showers
- Industrial Ceiling Fans
- Locally Handcrafted Décor and Furnishings
- Hammock (all rooms except Garden View Rooms)
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
- Bath Towels, Pool Towels, and Bed Linens
- Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
- Purified Drinking Water
- Cutting Board and Bottle Opener
- Alarm Clock
- Property Amenities Include:
- 105-Acres of Nature Reserve and Working Citrus Farm
- ½-Mile of Macal River Frontage
- Wi-Fi Service in Common Areas
- Infinity Pool (Coming in 2018)
- Concierge Service
- Arranging of adventure tours, ground and local air transfers
- Reservations made at local restaurants, spas, and other sites
- Maps on offer to surrounding sites and activities
- Open-Air Fine Dining
- Full Liquor Bar
- Private Parking
- Board Games
- Additional Services Available for a Fee:
- In-Room Massage
- Laundry Service
- International Phone Service
- Copy and Printing Services