Valid for Belizean residents and nationals only | Fridays-Sundays
Play for the Day | Escape for the Weekend
Valid for Belizean residents and nationals only
Play for the Day
BZ$55 per person
BZ$25 per child under 12 years (Kids under 3 are FREE)
Get out for a day of fun and relaxation at Table Rock.
- Splashing and lounging in our Jungle Infinity Pool
- Snuggling with our bunnies & feeding the donkeys on our organic farm
- Letting the kids run wild at Sammy’s Play Park
- Chowing down on a hearty lunch at our open-air restaurant
- Swilling one of Table Rock’s signature beverages or an ice-cold beer
Bump it up a notch and enjoy:
- Self-guided canoeing on the Macal River* BZ$12 pp
- Lazy river downstream tubing* BZ$8 pp
- Hiking on our 3+ miles of manicured trails BZ$5 pp
COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in place, so space is limited to 10 guests in the pool at a time. Advanced reservations required.
*Safe river conditions permitting
== OR ==
Escape for the Weekend
BZ$300 per person
BZ$25 per child under 12 (Kids under 3 stay FREE)
Make a whole weekend out of it at Table Rock. Belizean nationals and residents enjoy:
- 2 nights in one of our beautiful cabanas
- Daily breakfast
- Access to all our onsite amenities, including hiking trails, canoes*, tubes*, farm, playground, and infinity pool
Maximum 4 guests per room. Staying solo? Please add BZ$200.
COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in place, so space will be limited. Advanced reservations required.
*Safe river conditions permitting.