Rainforest Wedding Package
US $4,340* per couple & up
Imagine exchanging your vows in the midst of towering tropical hardwood trees, the flowing waters of the Macal River as a backdrop, and the calls of exotic birds announcing your bliss. Allow us to fulfill your idyllic vision of the destination wedding you’ve been dreaming of. Our dedicated team will work with you to arrange the ceremony, handle legalities, prepare the flowers, cake, photographs, and more—all that’s needed to ensure that your special day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and a true celebration of love.
At Table Rock, we specialize in intimate destination weddings of 20 guests or fewer. Our small size and location in the jungle-canopied river valley make the perfect backdrop for your wedding day. Our wedding ceremony is designed for 4 guests or less, so inquire for per person additional guest pricing and extras, such as a Waterfall Ceremony or a professional photo shoot.
Enjoy an amazing experience as you exchange your vows overlooking the pristine Macal River and surrounding jungle while spending 5 glorious nights in the heart of Belize’s jungle frontier. Climb ancient Mayan ruins or thrill to an adventurous caving excursion, enjoy Table Rock’s award winning grounds and gourmet cuisine, and relax as our dedicated staff makes all the preparations for the intimate destination wedding you’ve always envisioned.
Table Rock’s Rainforest Wedding Package Includes:
- Rainforest Wedding Ceremony
- Personal Wedding Coordinator
- Bride’s Bouquet of Local Tropical Flowers
- Groom’s Boutonniere of Local Tropical Flowers
- Local Tropical Flowers at the Venue
- Wedding Cake (serves Bride, Groom, and up to 4 guests)
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- Digital Photos Taken by Lodge Staff
- Processing of Marriage License Application & All Associated Fees
- Fees for Marriage Official & Marriage Certificate
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation for the Bride & Groom in One of Our Most Private Cabañas
- A Private Candlelight Dinner for Two
- Therapeutic Body Massage for Two
- 1 Adventure Tour of Your Choice from the Tour Choices List
- All Meals, Starting with Dinner and Ending with Breakfast
- After-Dinner Dessert
- Welcome Cocktail
- Limited Wi-Fi Service
- Self-Guided Canoeing, Tubing, Hiking, Birdwatching, and River Swimming
- Round-trip Ground Transfers to and from Belize City (for up to 4 passengers)
- Taxes and Service Charges for the above
Optional Wedding Services Available for an Additional Fee with Advanced Notice:
- Waterfall Wedding Ceremony
- Mayan Wedding Ceremony
- Professional Photo Shoot
- Professional Hair and Makeup Services
- Butterfly Release
- Live Marimba Music, Piano Music, or Mayan Flute & Spanish Guitar Music
- Larger Cake Sizes
- Hors D’oeuvre Reception
- Full Seated Dinner Reception
- Additional Nights of Stay and Additional Adventure Tours
Choose one (1) Adventure Tour from this list:
- ATM Cave + ++
- Caracol Ruins & either Rio On Pools or Big Rock Falls
- Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve: Rio On Pools, Big Rock Falls, and Rio Frio Cave
- Two Temples: Cahal Pech & Xunantunich
- Xunantunich Half-Day
- Xunantunich & Barton Creek Cave Canoeing
- Xunantunich & either Rio On Pools or Big Rock Falls
- Cahal Pech Half-Day
- Barton Creek Cave Canoeing Half-Day
- Barton Creek Cave Canoeing & Green Hills Butterfly Ranch
- Barton Creek Cave Canoeing & either Rio On Pools or Big Rock Falls
- Cave Tubing Half-Day +
- Cave Tubing & Belize Zoo +
- Cave Tubing & Zip Line +
- Chechem Ha Cave Half-Day ++
- Chechem Ha & Xunantunich ++
- Crystal Cave at Blue Hole National Park (Mountain Cow Cave) + +++
- Half-Day Jungle Horseback Ride
- Full-Day Horseback Ride to Waterfall
- Horseback Ride to Xunantunich
- Zipline @ Calico Jack’s Ultimo Explorer OR CJV Extreme +
- Guided Canoe Trip to San Ignacio Half-Day +
- Guided Birding to El Pilar Ruins Half-Day
- Table Rock Night Hike
- **For Tikal Ruins, upgrade fee of US$90 / For Tikal & Zipline, upgrade fee of US$170 / For Yaxha, upgrade fee of US$50(fees are total per package, NOT per person)
+ Age, Height and/or Weight Restrictions
++ Moderate Physical Condition Required
+++ Extreme Adventure
Please note the following requirements for getting married in Belize:
- In order to obtain a Belizean marriage license, non-Belizeans must have been resident in the country for at least one full day before the marriage license can be issued.
- Please bear in mind that the marriage license cannot be processed on the weekends or national holidays and can take up to three days, which is why our wedding package is for a minimum of 5 nights.
- Because of our small size and our desire not to disturb the restful vacation of other lodge guests, wedding parties that require 7 or more rooms are required to rent the entire 10-room property (at a discounted rate).
- If either party was previously married, proof of divorce or widowhood (original documents or certified copies) must be presented with the wedding license application.
- The completed marriage license application needs to be signed by a Justice of the Peace in the presence of the applicants before it can be processed. Depending on your individual travel itinerary, we will arrange the easiest and most convenient way to get this done.
- Your original passports with the date of entry stamp are required to process your marriage license application.
- Two witnesses (one male and one female) are required to be present at the wedding ceremony. If you are traveling as a couple alone, we will stand in as your witnesses.
- Blood tests are not necessary.
- You must have parent’s consent if either party is under the age of 18.
- While hair dryers are typically prohibited due to our solar power system needs, we do make an exception for our brides on their wedding day.
- Beverages, gratuities to tour guides and drivers, and other lodge services are NOT included in this package price.
- Additional fees apply for ground transfers to destinations other than Belize City.
- Prices based on double occupancy.
- Unused portions of packages are non-refundable.
- *The starting price listed above is for a Queen Jungle View Cabaña at the Low Season rate.