- Good for last minute stays between 17 August – 9 September, 2019
- 3-night minimum
- Direct bookings only (email us)
- Not valid with any other discounts, packages, or for existing reservations
7-Night Jungle & Sea Package
San Ignacio Belize Jungle & Ambergris Caye Sea Package
The Jungle & Sea is a week long package between reef and jungle. Explore the best Belize has to offer by combining jungle adventures and Caribbean Sea beauty just a couple of hours away. Why settle for just one Belizean adventure when you can have the best of both worlds!
Jungle & Sea Package Includes:
Package at Table Rock Jungle Lodge includes:
- Round-trip ground transfers to and from Belize City
- A stop at the Belize Zoo on one of the transfer legs
- 3 or 4 nights in a beautiful Queen Jungle View Cabana (upgrades available)
- 1st Day’s guided adventure – Choice of ATM Cave OR Barton Creek Cave Canoeing & Green Hills Butterfly Ranch
- 2nd Day’s guided adventure – Choice of Caracol Mayan Ruin with Rio On Pools OR The Two Temples (Xunantunich & Cahal Pech)
- Welcome cocktail
- All meals, starting with dinner & ending with breakfast
- After-dinner dessert
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Self-guided canoeing, tubing, hiking, birdwatching, & swimming
- Taxes & service charges for the above
Package at Portofino Resort includes:
- Round-trip flights from Belize City (BZE) to San Pedro (SPR)
- Meet and greet service at the San Pedro Airport and round trip transfers to resort
- Welcome tropical cocktail
- 3 or 4 Nights in a Beach Cabana or Beach Front Room (upgrades available)
- Daily breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner (surcharge for lobster, seasonal)
- Full day Caye Caulker day sail with stop at Hol Chan Marine Reserve & Shark Ray Alley for snorkeling (snacks & drinks included on board, lunch is not included) Park fees & equipment included
- Mexico Rocks Snorkel, includes entrance fee & equipment
- Free WiFi
- Complimentary use of bikes & kayaks
- Fruit butler service in afternoons
- All applicable taxes
|per person||HIGH SEASON||LOW SEASON|
|4 Nights Table Rock & 3 Nights Portofino||US$2,315||US$2,190|
|3 Nights Table Rock & 4 Nights Portofino||US$2,385||US$2,260|
HIGH SEASON: January 4-June 30 & November 1-December 20
LOW SEASON: July 1-October 31
- Prices listed above are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, based on double occupancy.
- Please read our Policies for additional information.
Please consider the following before booking at Table Rock:
- We are 100% energy self-sufficient, using solar electricity backed up by generator power to offer 24-hour electricity. However, to help preserve our delicate solar-powered energy system, we do impose certain restrictions on electricity use:
- We offer USB outlets ONLY in each guest room. There are 110V charging stations located in our guest common areas for the charging of larger items, such as laptops. We do have accommodations for our guests who need to use a CPAP machine – please contact us.
- The use of hairdryers, curling irons, clothes irons, hot rollers, and other high-wattage electrical appliances is PROHIBITED.
- There is no air conditioning. Industrial ceiling fans are provided in all guest rooms and common areas.
- We do not offer mini-fridges, televisions, coffee makers, or hot plates in any of our guest rooms.
- It does rain in the rainforest, and at certain times of year if there have been heavy rains, it is possible that flooding may occur which may temporarily close our complimentary river activities and certain adventure tours. These closures are for your safety. Tours cancelled by the tour operator due to safety issues will be refunded, however there is no monetary value or refund applicable to closed complimentary on-site activities.
- Although we do our best to keep insects to a minimum by fully screening guest rooms, cleaning guest rooms daily, providing excellent drainage for water, and raking excess forest debris, we are in the jungle and insects, as well as other wildlife, are part of our surroundings and help keep nature in balance. Most insects are harmless and merely a nuisance, but there are other bugs, such as scorpions or bees, which can give a painful sting or be a concern for those guests with allergies.
- It is HUMID! Should you have chronic breathing issues or be highly sensitive to molds, need your clothes to dry immediately, and do not like to sweat or to have occasional moisture in your linens, then you may want to reconsider a stay in Belize, or consider a location in town that offers climate control.
- The roads are rough. If you are not comfortable driving for periods of time on bumpy, unpaved roads, then you may not enjoy your time at Table Rock or in Belize. A 3-mile portion of the 5-mile road from San Ignacio to Table Rock is still unpaved, as are the roads to many of the most popular tourist attractions in this part of the country.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet service is available for all of our guests with use of their own computer or handheld device in the common areas. The Internet at Table Rock is made possible by multiple towers beaming the signal to us from town. This connection can be affected by rainy and windy weather, as well as by local anomalies such as power outages in town or the number of people using the system at the same time, so it may be slower or unavailable from time to time.
- We are not equipped for self-catering. There is no kitchen facility available for guest use. We kindly ask that guests be mindful of keeping any food items in guest rooms tightly sealed to prevent unwanted pests. We provide fantastic meals, but are also more than happy to recommend restaurants nearby. We’ll even call and make a reservation for you!
- We are isolated from the noise and nightlife of town because our guests like it that way. We do kindly ask that you be respectful of other guests while you are here.
- A 50% deposit is required to confirm your package reservation. The balance will be charged 45 days prior to your arrival date.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, US Dollars, and Belize Dollars.
- All cabaña and cabin rates are based on double occupancy.
- Package rates for children must be quoted separately. Please inquire.
- All charges will be made in Belize Dollars at the prevailing exchange rate, which is currently 2 BZD: 1 USD. Your bank or credit card company may apply fees for facilitating a foreign transaction.
- CANCELLATIONS: If something comes up and you need to cancel or change all or part of your reservation, and the cancellation is 45 days or more from your arrival date, you will be refunded all but a US$50.00 administration fee per room. Cancellations or changes made after this are non-refundable. No shows and cancellations for circumstances out of the hotel’s control (i.e., cancelled flights, weather, etc.) cannot be refunded. For this reason, we STRONGLY encourage the purchase of travel insurance.
- No refunds are available for any pre-paid meals not used or any unused portion of pre-paid vacation packages.
- Any adventure tours cancelled by the guest less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date incur a 50% cancellation fee to cover the cost of the meals, pre-paid entrance fees, and guide’s salary. Tours cancelled by the tour operator will be refunded in full.
- Our complimentary on-site activities hold no monetary value and discounts will not be given should any of these activities be unavailable due to acts of nature, safety concerns, or other reasons.
- Check-In: 3:00 PM / Check-Out: 11:00 AM.
- Guests are always welcome to arrive earlier than the check-in time and enjoy the property and its amenities until their room is ready.
- Complimentary Self-Guided On-Site Activities:
- Upstream Canoeing
- Lazy River Tubing
- Farm Animal Feeding
- Swimming in the Macal River and Jungle Infinity Pool
- All Guest Rooms Include:
- 24-Hour Electricity
- In-House Cell Phones
- Limited Bandwidth Wi-Fi
- Daily Housekeeping Service
- Shamrock Bluff House offers weekly housekeeping, daily service available for an additional fee
- Hot Water River Stone Showers
- Industrial Ceiling Fans
- Locally Handcrafted Décor and Furnishings
- Hammock (except in Garden View Rooms)
- Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash
- Bath Towels, Pool Towels, and Bed Linens
- Memory Foam Mattress Toppers
- Purified Drinking Water
- Cutting Board and Bottle Opener
- Alarm Clock
- Property Amenities Include:
- 105-Acres of Nature Reserve and Working Citrus Farm
- ½-Mile of Macal River Frontage
- Wi-Fi Service in Common Areas
- Infinity Pool (Coming in 2018)
- Concierge Service
- Arranging of adventure tours, ground and local air transfers
- Reservations made at local restaurants, spas, and other sites
- Maps on offer to surrounding sites and activities
- Open-Air Fine Dining
- Full Liquor Bar
- Private Parking
- Board Games
- Additional Services Available for a Fee:
- In-Room Massage
- Laundry Service
- International Phone Service
- Copy and Printing Services
The San Ignacio Market in the Cayo District of Belize is a colorful and vibrant outdoor space right on the banks of the Macal River. Full of vendors at stalls selling everything from papaya to natural herbal medicines, there is a little something for everyone. Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays are the biggest and most interesting days to visit the market—the place to see and be seen if you’re a local. Although the market is open 7 days a week, your best bet for getting the most out of this unique cultural experience is a Saturday morning visit.
So, what are you likely to see and what are our top picks for a morning at the market? Read on for 5 Cool Things to Do at the San Ignacio Market:
1. EAT SOME PANADES
Similar to what you may know as Empanadas, Belizean Panades (pronounced “puh-NAH-duhs”) are one of the tastiest and most common types of fast food to be found in the country. The name comes from the Spanish verb empanar, meaning to wrap or coat in bread. Belizean panades are made by folding corn massa (dough) over a stuffing, which most commonly consists of meat, fish, or refried beans. Or try some of the other delectable Belizean-style fast food fare–rice’n’beans, meat pies, coconut tarts, and garnaches, just to name a few.
2. CHECK OUT HAND CARVINGS ETCHED IN SLATE
Using techniques passed on through the generations, locals artisans retrieve this beautiful black stone from “the bush” and spend painstaking hours carving intricate details by hand depicting Mayan symbols, Belizean cultural icons, and wildlife. You can also find loads of other unique handmade cultural items, like clothing, handbags, beaded jewelry, and wood carvings, from Belize and nearby Guatemala at the market.
3. BURN SOME COPAL
Copal, the traditional Mayan incense made from the cured sap of the fragrant copal tree, is just one of many traditional Mayan items you’ll find for sale at the market. Get yourself a small block and try it out in a handmade clay incense burner.
4. FIND A NATURAL CURE FROM THE RAINFOREST
Traditional cures using homeopathic remedies from the jungle have been in use in the tropics for thousands of years and continue to be widely used and accepted in Belize. From treatments for skin rashes to diabetes, you’re bound to find something to cure whatever ails you.
5. TRY SOMETHING FRESH
Ever eaten a soursop? How about a sapodilla fruit, star fruit, coco yam, or custard apple? Market is the perfect place to try a new tropical fruit or veggie. Get wild and crazy and take a big bite of life!
Get 25% Off Your Room Rate in November & December
Enjoy early winter savings and take 25% off our regular room rate for stays from November 1st through December 18th when you book with us directly for 3 or more nights.
Ask about our Pre-Season Sale when you email us at email@example.com.
The fine print: Good only for direct bookings. Not valid for advertised packages, with other discounts, or for existing reservations.
Stay 4 or More Nights & 1 Night Is on Us!
What’s the Deal?
- Stay 4 or more nights this summer and get 1 night’s room rate FREE
- Stay 8 or more nights and 2 of those nights are FREE
What are the Restrictions?
- Good for stays in June, July, August, & September 2018
- This deal must be mentioned via email prior to booking
- Not valid for existing reservations, advertised packages, or with any other discount
How Do I Take Advantage of This Deal?
- Complete the form below or email our reservations desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the 4th Night Free special.
- Book your flights, pack your gear, and get ready for adventure!