Welcome to Table Rock Jungle Lodge
Find yourself in our award-winning Belize ecolodge. Situated on a 105-acre jungle reserve along the Macal River, settle into 10 intimate, eco-friendly cabanas, nosh on farm-to-table cuisine, sip tropical cocktails, cool off in our infinity pool, and wander with resident donkeys through our working, organic farm. Take to the river by canoe or tube, hike jungle trails, and allow us to plan your excursions to the many natural wonders and Mayan sites in Belize.
- Here, you’ll truly escape. — Our intimate setting, with just 10 cabanas situated along the Macal River on a 105-acre preserve, means you’ll have plenty of room to rest, and plenty more to roam.
- You’ll be our guest. — We are family-owned and operated. We provide outstanding service before you enter our jungle home and throughout your stay. Experience what Belizean hospitality really means.
- We’re situated in the jungle. — We are one of the few places to stay in the jungle canopy in Belize. Sure, there will be bugs (though we have found ecological ways to keep them at bay), uneven terrain, and animal sounds. You’ll learn to love them.
- We’re far enough away, but close to it all. — We’re just a 5 soon-to-be-paved mile drive to San Ignacio via rental car, bus, shared shuttle, or taxi. Once you’ve arrived, we’re your home base for exploring Belize’s hidden gems.
- We’re an award-winning, sustainable lodge. — If you’ve dreamed of leaving a smaller footprint, this is your chance. While our setting is truly eco-friendly and at times rustic, we do offer plenty of creature comforts, including places to plug in.
- You’ll love the food + drinks. — Fill out our food questionnaire, order meals a day in advance, and we’ll serve you the freshest, locally-sourced food we know you’ll love.